SQUEEZE TO HEAR 3 FAIR DINKUM AUSSIE SAYINGS!
Warning: WARNING! This product uses/contains button or coin cell batteries.
A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns leading to death in as little as two hours. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
In Australia, call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast,
Contains non replaceable
3 x LR44 Button batteries.
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Recommended Age: 3+
Dimensions (no pkg): 145 x 95mm
Item Made from: VELBOA WITH SOUND CHIP